Friday, April 18, 2014

It's a rich mans world - and I got ROBBED!

Sometimes I feel like this world is all about the money. The most important things seems to be how expensive brands do you wear, bags and accessories from luxury shops, how often do you travel to a fancy destinations, how often do you change your hair in a barbershop, how often do you exercise with your personal trainer, expensive restaurants you have eaten in, the car you or your "better half" is driving and how often do you change the decoration of your house (and the list goes on).  I'm not saying that these are bad things at all, that's not the case. What I'm saying that these things are all about money, and if these things are the ones we are constantly thinking, doing and talking about, what is there left? The man with the money has the power, he rules the world, he is the point of our lives.. And many many of us wants to be exactly like that! And that's distorted, in my point of view at least! Yes, I think that money makes your life easier, but the real things that makes you happy are the ones you can't buy.




For me it really has been all about money lately.. Why? Three different times someone has taken my money from our house. The weird and worst thing is that it has happened during the school days when no one has been home. Every time I went for a cup of coffee after school, and when I went back home, my money was gone. Nothing else has been taken, only my money from my wallet and one time only half of the money inside the wallet. Apparently the thief wasn't "outsider" and no one has the key in our apartment besides me and three other girls who are living in the same apartment.. So what can I think? I changed my wallets place every time but it didn't help. And nothing else, only my money! How strange is that?! Someone may think why did I have cash in our house at the first place, but I have to have because I can't take those with me to the streets (there has been quite many robberies lately), and here it's impossible to pay by card in most of the places. I pay everything by myself and I have been working like crazy to get the money for this period in Buenos Aires. So it feels so unfair and bad that someone can do this! And I don't have any extra money: I have calculated everything very carefully.. And now, someone took 420€ from me and for me it's a lot! It's my flying tickets to Brazil and much much more.. I took a really expensive insurance when I came here, but it covers these kinds of cases only to 100€ so everything above that goes from your own pocket. I've been so angry but there's not much to do about it.. So I'm just watching the video above and trying to remember that there's much more..

1 comment:

  1. Your house got robbed three times? Whoa! I think it's time to do something about the security system of your apartment. Even if you think it’s an inside job, you could try to either catch the culprit, or at the very least, put them at bay if you have an enabled security system in your apartment.

    Anthony Nguyen @ San Diego Home Alarms

    ReplyDelete