Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bafweek - Fashionweek of Buenos Aires



Fashion week of Buenos Aires -  Bafweek.. What else can girl ask for!? I've always wanted to go to any fashionweek but never got the opportunity. Now I did! Again, I wasn't expecting anything, because I didn't have any idea what could it be like. The place was so beautiful! It was held just next to a place called Plaza Italia.. There were many little stands and couple huge runaways. And once more I have to say that the atmosphere was incredible. I don't know how these people can be so happy, chilled out but still so verbal :D! And they are living middle of the chaos (economical and political)! This attitude is the one we all should learn! But I let the pictures tell about Bafweek :)!























1 comment:

  1. This is a verty good tip particսlarly tߋ those fresh to the blogosphere.Short bսt very precisee
    information… Thanks for sharing this one. A must read article!


    Also visіt my page: austin seo company ()

    ReplyDelete