Saturday, February 1, 2014

It's HOT HOT HOT weather! Solution - water play :)






When I left from Finland the weather was dark, raining and maeby just -2 Celcius. Now I know that in Finland theres -25 degrees (horrible cold). But still I'm used to maximum +28 degrees, 'cause there's never warmer than that in Finland. So can you believe what happens when you put Finnish people in +30 to + 45 degrees :D!? It's so so so hot! I have burned my skin 4 times during two weeks, unbelievable! I wen to gym during hotel stay and got dehydration! I'm so happy we have the pool and air conditioner 'cause otherwise we would be in big troubles! It's a weird thing how fast human body can get used to the hot weather. First two weeks we were suffering and sweating quite hardly all the time. Now, when the weather is warm (about +28 to +33 C) it feels quite normal. One day it was raining and there was only +20C, we were actually a bit cold! So the body can get used to different circumstances. It's hard to believe that back home there's snow!











No comments:

Post a Comment