Monday, June 3, 2013

Single life

Single life, that's what I'm living. I've been single over 1,5 years (if I'm not counting couple guys I used to date awhile). It has caused a lot of work for me. Do I think it's nice to be single? Well.. In every situation there is positive and negative aspect. I think the problem is that we want those things we don't have.

First year was very hard for me. I just missed so much someone next to me. It was so hard that there weren't anyone waiting me to come home, giving me kiss goodnight, hugging when everything in life went wrong. Still I think the hardest part was creating a social safety net. I was so used to the fact that the only truly loved and trusted one was the person I was living with. So the breaking up is also the worst and the best thing that have happened to me. If that wouldn't happen I would still rely on only one person and that's not recommended at all! Now I have lovely persons in my life, more than one! You just can't have only one truly close person in your life! Anything can happen in life and still the one that takes care of you is.. you! And if I feel that I need a hug, I will get one from my friends for example :)!




About being single there are quite many awesome things. I can think it in a positive way; now I'm living a different kind of life. Now I can do things that I can't do when I'm in a relationship. I can go anywhere I want, do anything and I'm responsible only to myself. Of course I live my life in a way that doesn't hurt anyone, at least I'm doing my best. And actually, living single life is quite nice! I like my own house and my own time and space. In general people see single life too glorious. It's simply life even if you are living alone or with someone. But I respect everyone who can truly live by themselves. And also I'm doing very well nowadays!

I have noticed that people have quite much one night affairs. I'm not saying that it's good or bad thing, but the reason why people do that.. If you do that only because you feel lonely, that's quite wrong way to fix loneliness. Second thing is that you shouldn't never walk into relationship only because "you just need someone next to you". It's hard not to do those things, because we are emotional animals. The whole point is that everyone needs to learn how to enjoy those things we have at current moment. Because in every situation there is positive and negative aspect. And you won't never get this moment back again. I'm happier than ever. Why? My life isn't "better" than before, I don't have anything more. But I learnt to appreciate the things I have! I don't have much but at the same time I have more than ever! It's all about you mind, the way you choose to see things!

No comments:

Post a Comment